GamezUnite

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a forum where u can post or read game reviews, ideas of improvement for the games and much more!

Game Reviews (Wii)

Jamie
    Jamie
    Admin

Game Reviews (Wii) Empty Game Reviews (Wii)

Post  Jamie Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:48 pm

enter your game reviews for the wii here
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Admin

Game Reviews (Wii) Empty Wii game reviews: Mario Kart Wii

Post  Jamie Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:23 pm

Mario Kart Wii is verrrry addicting! The reason i say this is because of its fun to use Wii wheel. The Wii wheel basicaly makes the game so popular and so fun. As an experienced user with all gold medals(i dont mean to brag Smile) i know how addicting it is. Now to start off you have a choice of: Single player, Multi-player, Online, and options. I will only be talking about single player for now but i might add more on later. Anyways single player has a selection between Gran Prix, Solo race, Team race, and Battle mode.
    In grand prix its basicaly like story mode you race 4 races and if you have the most points in the end you get the selected trophey. In battle mode you have three baloons over your car and you smash into people or use shells to stop themif you use a mushroom then you go top speed into them and take they're baloon but a wepon like a shell will only destroy the baloon. In team race you go on either the red team or blue team with i think 8 members on you team the team with the most points overall gets the cup, anyways my overall rating for this game is:
    9/10 Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:36 am